Small Business Cash Loan
Is a small business cash loan right for your business? We can help you decide. There are times when every business has a need for a fast infusion of cash. A an opportunity arises, such as a great deal on products or services, that might help your business grow. Many times, these great deals are time-sensitive. They require that you close right away or lose the deal. If you do not have a lot of cash on hand, you may consider asking a bank for a loan. Unfortunately, banks are slow. Getting a business loan is harder in our current economic environment. It is situations like these where a small business cash may make sense…dollars and cents.
The Small Business Cash Company helps business owners find alternative funding options to conventional commercial lending institutions. We can help business owners get the cash they need fast. We do it in a sensible, fiscally responsible manner. A traditional bank loan requires a lot. Time, paperwork, good credit and collateral are all considered. Our program is different. We can get our clients approved for a small business cash within 24 hours and get them they cash they need in days. Our application is only one page long. It takes only minutes to complete. Here are some of the advantages of working with us:
- Fast Approvals – We can approve you for a small business cash in hours. Since we only consider your future earnings potential, we can be very fast. We ask for the last few months of statements. We use those numbers to determine the size of your small business cash. It is truly that simple.
- Cash In Your Bank In Days – Once you are approved and accept the terms, we wire you your money in days. We can get a small business cash of up to $500,000 quickly. We pride ourselves on being the fastest small business cash company in the industry. How? We have developed streamlined processes that make getting your approval, and your money, fast. We have some of the best training programs for our people. This allows them to be both fast and professional. They are ready to help you in any way possible. You can have confidence that they will help you find the best possible advance product for you and your company. We do all of this without charging you any additional fees. Our advice is always free and friendly. Give us a call and discover The Small Business Cash difference for yourself. Fast doesn’t have to mean rushed. We take the time to listen to our clients to best serve them.
- Credit Is Not A Factor – We do not base approvals on credit. Business owners take risks. Sometimes, they do not pan out. That means that you may have a bump or two on your credit report. let’s be real. Credit reports look to the past. A small business cash looks at your future. If you have proven yourself by building a business that actually has revenue, you should be approved for a loan. Many businesses never get to your state. We applaud your efforts and reward them with high approvals. Do not let prior credit issues stop you from getting the cash you need for your business. We can get you qualified for a small business cash regardless of your business or personal credit.
- No Collateral – Traditional lenders ask for collateral to secure the loan. It helps them ensure that they are also safe and protected. Before they give you a loan, they will have you put something up of value in case you do not live up to your responsibilities. That can be bad news if you have a difficulty in the future. Can you still run your business without that valuable asset? A small business cash is an unsecured loan. We do not ask for collateral. Why put your hard earned business assets at risk. Our small business cash programs are a safer alternative.
- No Personal Guarantees – We urge our clients not to put their personal assets on the line for any business loan. We do, however, understand the draw. You believe in yourself. You believe in your idea. If you could just get some cash, then everything would be great. A personally guaranteed loan can be extremely costly. If your idea does not work, you could lose so much. Keep your family safe. Again, our small business cash is unsecured. Both your business and personal assets are secure.
- Simple 1 Page Application – Since we do not require credit and collateral, filling out our application is a breeze. It is only one page long. Banks loan applications are a disaster. Since they are looking at so many variables, the length is long. Our application is far from difficult. Most of our clients report filling it out in minutes.Try doing that with a typical bank loan application.
- Flexible Pay Back Plans – Banks and commercial lenders require a fixed payback schedule. You have to make those monthly payment for the life of the loan. What if your business is seasonal? What is a natural disaster strikes and sale are temporarily down? If you use a small business cash, you pay us back as your customer buy your goods or services. After you are approved, we’ll send you some payback options. Each one will be a fraction of your future revenues. You pick the plan you are comfortable with. As your customers pay you, we take that agreed upon small percentage. If business is slow one month, no worries. We get paid back a tad slower. When You have an increase in sales, we get paid back sooner.
- Use The Monies Anyway You Choose – Use your small business cash funds to invest in your business. So many of our clients report back to us. We love the feedback. They tell us interesting ways they have used their small business cash funds to grow their businesses. But some of our clients use the monies in a different way. They do not use the funds for business reasons at all. They use their money to address much needed family issues. That’s fine with us. Use the money the way you need to. That is one of the many advantages of a small business cash.
- Experienced, Friendly Service – We pride ourselves on our great customer service. We treat everyone who contacts us with respect. We’re business owners too. We understand what it takes to succeed as one. If you are considering a small business cash loan, choose us for great advance products and the industry-leading customer care.
We invite you to give is a call at (866) 739-5558 or email us and find out if a small business cash is right for your business. Our experienced, educated staff have the knowledge needed to find the right small business cash for your specific situation. Securing the right program can have a significant affect on your bottom line. Our goal is your long term success. We hope to add you to our growing small business cash client list.
Small Business Cash Loans– Case Study
A real life example of how a small business cash helped one of our clients.
Sometimes it is helpful for our potential clients to see how our past and current clients have benefitting from our cash advance program. You see, a small business cash is not for the desperate business owner how has no other options. Far from that. A small business cash is a powerful tool they use to build their businesses. Below is an example from a recent client.
John owns a large construction firm that specializes in hotel repair and renovations. His company was only a tad more than a year old, but through hard work and dedication, his company had risen to one of the larger players in his industry. Six to seven figure contract were the norm and payroll was over 100K a week as well. They were doing well. Not the typical candidate for a small business cash, right? Wrong. John was smart enough to know a small business cash was indeed perfect for him. Let me explain further.
John’s company “floats” money. He pays for material and labor and gets paid 30 to 60 days after each project. While that is great, what does he do if he lands a project while he is waiting to be paid from his last one? If he did not have the option of the small business cash, he would decline the contract, wait to be paid from the last one and then bid for a new one. Yes, he would be making money, but he would be losing out on the opportunity to make even more money. A small business cash would give him the funds needed to accept the job, buy the materials and pay his people.
John is a spread sheet guy. Do you know someone like that? He has everything put into an excel spread sheet and can tell what is profit is, to the penny, if certain things fall certain ways. When we discussed a small business cash, he put his spread sheet to work. he calculated that he would net an additional $500, 000 within the next three months if he used a small business cash to accept the new contract offered to him. Netting $500,000 is a big deal, especially over a 3 month time frame. That was after the cost of the small business cash. It was a no brainer to him. He took the cash advance, took the contract and has an additional 500k in his business’s bank account for his efforts.
John did this without any collateral. He did not have to give us a personal guarantee either. We gave him an unsecured small business cash because we knew he had revenues coming in sometime in the near future. Had John gone to a bank, he would have had to put up some of his business equipment to secure the loan. John was ok with that, but he needed the money right away or he would lose the contract. We funded his small business cash in days. He had the money he needed when he needed it. No worries or hassles. His small business cash was the tool he needed to grow his business.
John now knows he can get a small business cash from us anytime he wins a contract. He makes money, we make a little money and his workers make money. It is a real win/win for all involved. We feel like our small business cash loans help fuel the American Dream. When you see a small business cash in this light, it kinda makes sense.
So. What can you learn from this case study:
- A small business cash is not for desperate business owners scraping around for cash.
- A small business cash is a tool used by successful business owners to seize opportunities
- A small business cash is not limited to retail business owners who take credit cards
- A small business cash is a fast, safe alternative to a clumsy bank loan
Give us a call at (866) 739-5558. Let’s feature your small business cash success story on our site next month.